pinterest code

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

capturing life via phone

life lately
according to what my phone
has captured


my silly boys

 a few times a week I wake up to this...
which usually leads me to staying in bed for awhile longer

my little man getting his fourth award of the school year

celebrating there only being one week left of school

my set up at Pixies In The Park

my view while at Pixies In The Park

good friends not only watch your kids
but love on them while they are there

celebrating a friends birthday with the girls
over tabletop s'mores

silly girl loves these dollar spot squishy toys

now that's how you kick your feet up and relax

wild one

now and then I have an organized workspace

family fun

having fun during Field Day... last week of school

my first two 4th of July garlands


Tomorrow is the last day of school... 
and then onto summer vacation!



*to help me get this blog up and running I'd love and appreciate you to add yourself as a follower of this blog... only if you like it, that is.  the first 50 followers will be entered into a drawing to win $35 in their choice of Aidie's Hideaway product.



No comments:

Post a Comment