pinterest code

Monday, July 2, 2012

capturing life via phone


life lately
according to what my phone
has captured



we've been having lots of summer fun




Avery viewing her very first 3D movie

celebrated my dear friend's 30th birthday over tea


no matter how big she gets
when I see her sleep I just want to scoop her up 
and rock her like the tiny baby she once was

adorable face




bubble time


the kids survived their first two week session of swim lessons

trying so hard to eat healthy
watching my sugar and carbs the best I can
and its not easy since those are my two favorite things!



oh that face, that freckled nose, those lips, and that cute bun



my girl loves bugs... especially ones with so many tiny legs



as I tried on various flat sandals she tried these on... oh wow

date night

my boys' new toy



we have some pumpkins growing


Old Spaghetti Factory


all six cousins together for Jack's 4th birthday






mastered making my own "dirty hippie chai latte"



We've been enjoying our summer so far.
Looking forward to a couple little vacations
this month that will be full of uniterrrupted family time.




*I'd love your help with getting this blog up and running by 
adding yourself as a follower... only if you like it, that is.  
As a thank you, the first 50 followers will be entered into a drawing 
to win $35 in their choice of Aidie's Hideaway product.  
Thanks for following!





No comments:

Post a Comment