pinterest code

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Havasu 2012

Our third and final get-a-way for
Summer 2012
was a three day trip to Havasu.

Although this trip was shorter 
and much much hotter
than our trips to 

it was still lots and lots of fun!


 clearly getting to hang out on a boat with
your cousins everyday is a ton of fun on its own!




  Grant decided to try out wake surfing
and skiing this year.




 Bryan and I tried wake surfing too.
It was not easy for me like wake boarding is.
It took many tries for me to get it.

 I only made it up to my feet once 
and it didn't last long.




 I love this picture of how excited Bryan 
is that Grant got up on the skis. 











 Bryan captured some pretty amazing shots of a 
lightning storm the last night we were there.



This quick, fun, and easy get-a-way
was a great way to end our summer.

Only one week left 
until back-to-school
for this household.
YIKES!



No comments:

Post a Comment