pinterest code

Saturday, December 1, 2012

capturing life via phone

just a little taste of
life lately 
around these parts
via 
my iphone 
photo dump

 the rare occasion of my work space being tidy deserves a snapshot

my two are the biggest boy and the smallest girl,
and this banner is currently available in my etsy shop

 slow mornings piled in one bed are my favorite


this boy read seven books over his week long vacation and
has asked for a kindle for christmas... life is good. 

christmas garlands a plenty



we don't use our fireplace... i know i know... we are horrible.
but look how great it looks as a giant wood pile instead!?
my husband had a big part to do with this project.

 our tree is now(not in this picture) finished and
we've moved on to the rest of the house finally


my adorable and helpful christmas card stuffer.  love her.



No comments:

Post a Comment