pinterest code

Sunday, December 23, 2012

del mar christmas

the kids were lucky and got an early go at christmas.  we celebrated christmas with my mom and her parents a couple of days ago.


me with my grandpa and grandma. aren't they cute!? my grandpa suffers from dementia which is really hard to witness but i am very happy that he seems to be enjoying life regardless.

my kiddos with their great-grandparents.  thankful for this.

failing at getting a good shot of all of us.

they live just steps from the beach so we can never go without stepping on the sand. even on a cold cold so cal winter day.









back at the house the kids got to open their christmas presents and they were so excited and happy about everything.



our first go at christmas celebrating is over.  two more to go.  can't believe i pulled off two blog entries today and one yesterday!  woohoo... getting all caught up.




No comments:

Post a Comment