pinterest code

Thursday, February 14, 2013

VDay Mug Swap

first of all...
H a p p y  V a l e n t i n e 's  D a y

I feel like I should start off by admitting to two things: One, this is my first blog swap of any kind. Two, this is my first blog link up of any kind.  Yikes!  I sure hope I am going about this the right way.

One day while on Instagram I saw that Alissa from Rags To Stitches and Caroline from Sew Caroline were going to be hosting  a VDay Mug Swap. I thought to myself, hmmmm... I do love me some coffee and I could always use more mugs, I do love me some candy and could always use more of it, and I'm totally game for meeting a new blog friend... so I signed up.
Today is the day that everyone who participated is suppose to blog about what their partner sent them.  At least that is what I think today is all about... since this is my first blog swap and first link up I'm kinda winging it.
  
I was partnered up with the lovely Heather Holden.  She has a great blog we are the holden's and a super adorable jewelry shop heather's happys.  You should take the time to visit both.  As I read over her blog and looked through her IG pictures full of her children, dog, home and crafts, I just couldn't believe how well we were matched up!  I guess that is the whole idea behind this though, huh? =)

Now to the good stuff... 
the happy mail that Heather sent me.
  Everything came wrapped up so adorable!
Then unwrapped it was even better!
How cute is that Starbucks mug.  It actually says You & Me but you can only see the & sign from here.  Bryan and I both have mugs that have our initials on them and one morning he took this mug Heather send me and stuck it between his "B" and my "A" mug.  Cute!
 These delicious heart shaped candies lasted maybe fifteen minutes.  They were so yummy! I seriously have a problem... I know.
As I shared above Heather has a handmade jewelry business and this is one of her pieces.  I love it and have already worn it a couple of times.

Heather, thank you thank you thank you for your thoughtful and adorable package of treats.  I love it all and am so happy to have met you via this fun little exchange.  I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful Valentine's Day today!

xoxoxo



2 comments:

  1. Very cute and such fun packaging!
    The necklace is too ca-ute(:
    Great swap and perfect for your first swap and linky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love everything you got! such fun colors!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete