pinterest code

Monday, February 18, 2013

what's new in the shop

 In addition to hoping to have a regular Friday post of phone pictures, I am also going to try to have a regular shop update on Mondays.  Not only will this help me update you on what's new in the shop but it will hopefully encourage me to be creating new items for this post each week!  This will also be the time that I share any shop sales, promos, or giveaways I may have going on for that week.  So, it may just be a weekly post that you don't want to miss.



 There are currently three different St. Patrick's Day style garlands in the shop.

















 I finally listed the mini bows I have been creating for a few weeks now.

 These are the current fabrics they are available in.  I will try to cycle in new prints every week.  I am currently selling them in pairs.  You can choose two of the same of two different ones.  These are currently only offered attached to alligator clips.


 I know how hard it is to tell the actual size in a picture so here is what they look like on my 4 1/2 year old daughter.  That should give you a better idea.



 These aren't all that new... and I have already shared about these on the blog.  They are so cute though that I wanted to share them again.  They are still in the shop and I am hoping to share a new color of two in next week's update.



 I hope you all enjoyed the long weekend!  
I know I did!




2 comments:

  1. SO pretty Andrea! I love the colors nad patterns you chose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're so sweet and I love how you always take the time to leave your encouraging comments! =)

      Delete