pinterest code

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

HUME '14

We weren't sure we were going to make it on our annual Hume trip this summer.  Which would have been SO sad.  We weren't able to make it for the usual week or rent a cabin like we have done the past three years... but we did get to go, so we are grateful for that.  We spent exactly 72 hours at Lake Hume this year and stayed in the lodge.  We loved the lodge but did miss spending an entire week.




 























 



Hopefully next summer will look different then this summer did.  Hopefully by next summer we will have already sold this house, bought a new one and more then settled into it... and won't be planning to do that again... ever!  Already looking forward to an entire week in this beautiful place next year.


2 comments:

  1. I love all of these photos. So glad you made the trip even if only for a few days. I have such vivid fun memories of the fun places my family and I would go year after year when I was a kid. I think that's why so many of the places I take my kids become "annual traditions." So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun summer! I love the watermelon on a stick. Also, the fact that you have an avocado tree is awesome. We don't have any avocado trees in AZ :( I would make so much guacamole.

    ReplyDelete