pinterest code

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

what she wore

Many of you have probably already seen some version of
"what i wore wednesday"
on a blog or two, or possibly many.

While I think the traditional version is fun to read,
I am not photogenic enough 
nor are my outfits fashionable enough
for me to be the subject of that kind of weekly thing.

On the other hand
Avery
is all of those things!


these pictures make me smile


she is so much fun



Avery, who is at her big brother's baseball game, is wearing...

dress/tunic : salleygoose
headband : aidie's hideaway
shorts : target
black t-shirt : h&m
gold flip flops : old navy


*to help me get this blog up and running I'd love and appreciate you to add yourself as a follower of this blog... only if you like it, that is.  the first 50 followers will be entered into a drawing to win $35 in their choice of Aidie's Hideaway product.


No comments:

Post a Comment