pinterest code

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

capturing life via phone

life lately
according to what my phone
has been capturing


dropping Grant off for his final day of 1st grade


enjoying our last coffee date for the school year



Avery is a wonderful picnic maker


a date night in the circle is always a treat for us


especially when tiramisu is on the dessert menu


and when this is my date


slow relaxed mornings are what I love about summer







Grant was awarded for having
"outstanding play and the love of the game"


father's day






remembering my dad, missing him,
and thankful for every moment I had with him


Grant lost his 6th tooth


day one of this summer's swim lessons


you know it's summer when you pick your boy up from
his friend's house and he's in swim trunks playing video games





been working on some new hair pieces
they should be in my etsy shop soon
with options of being made into clips or headbands


fresh from our garden

busy summer days call for naps



I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning to their summer!





*In honor of this new blog I'm going to have a giveaway. You can help me get this blog up and running by adding yourself as a follower of this blog... only if you like it, that is.  Then the first 50 followers will be entered into a drawing to win $35 in their choice of Aidie's Hideaway product.  
Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment