pinterest code

Monday, April 1, 2013

capturing life via phone

oops, it's been a couple of weeks.  lets be real though... regular posts just aren't my thing.  here is some of what my phone has captured lately from our day to day.


 i've made a few bright and fun flowery spring garlands over the past couple of weeks. so far i have only sold them via instagram. i am going to try to get a few listed on etsy this week... plus a few more on instagram.

sassy thing getting her hair blown out after her trim.

 we for sure have been getting great use of our disneyland passes!
thankful she loves star tours
she's just so cute i can't help but take a nibble every now and then
 
the first day that we noticed our seeds sprouting
 only three days later!




 root beer floats

 her favorite thing lately is collecting rollie pollies... something i remember loving to do as a kid.
 garden progress from a week ago

 we made avery her own fairy garden


open house at avery's preschool.  she wanted to show me the giant reading bear.

 saying grace at her class easter party




easter morning

bryan got stuck working this easter... so we stopped by the hospital to give him some love before we headed off to our family party.


this morning avery was sooo happy to see that her flower seeds are starting to sprout!

today begins TWO WEEKS of spring vacation from school for both of my kiddos!


3 comments:

  1. you always capture SO MUCH LOVE in your family. the smiles & hugs are always so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up colleagues, fastidious article and pleasant arguments commented here, I am really enjoying by these.

    my webpage password hack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty part of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in
    accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact loved account your blog
    posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your augment or even I achievement you
    get right of entry to persistently fast.

    My homepage ... sharecash

    ReplyDelete