pinterest code

Monday, June 30, 2014

summer so far in pictures

The countdown to summer began one month ago as we excitedly crossed off one day at a time those final days of school.

  Then that happy last day of school arrived!
 First day            and            Last day 

       And just like that we launched into summer. I am not one who shares in the dreading of summer vacation... I love it.  I do not worry of kid boredom or sibling arguing.  I love every part of summer vacation and my kids being home for two+ months.





















 We are two weeks in and so far our summer has looked like sleeping in until 9am, taking naps, relaxing, gardening, sewing, lots of baseball in all its many forms, taking off training wheels which has made bike rides much more fun, continued house projects, and a lot of BBQing and eating outdoors.  So far summer has been filled with simple living and I've loved every minute of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment