pinterest code

Friday, September 21, 2012

welcome FALL

Saturday is the official first day of Fall.  
I'd be more excited if the
forecast for our area this weekend 
wasn't in the 90s!
They (the weather people) do say 
that a cooling trend will start on Monday.  
Please let that be true.

While impatiently waiting for Fall
to actually arrive I have been getting
myself in the mood by creating Fall items.

I am sharing pictures of some items that you 
can currently find in my etsy shop to either decorate
your home or yourself with this season.


Oh, and I finally figured out how to add "pin it" buttons

to my pictures... so go ahead and do some pinning so I don't feel like 
I spent all that time copying and pasting HTMLs for nothing. =)
By the way... is there an easier way to add them!?
















these items can currently be found to purchase here.

Happy first day of Fall to You!



No comments:

Post a Comment