pinterest code

Monday, February 23, 2015

ten years

My boy turned ten years old on Saturday.  It's crazy to think he's now double digits and that I've been a mom for that long or that I'm old enough to have a ten year old... yikes!  Last night as I said prayers with Grant he thanked God for "living a great decade".  A decade!  Life is crazy how fast it goes.  This weekend was the perfect weekend for his birthday to be.  At first when I saw that our little league's Opening Day Ceremonies and games landed on his birthday, I was bummed.  There went planning a Saturday party for him.  My husband quickly reminded me who our son is and that baseball is exactly how he'd want to spend his special day.  Duh mom.


We woke up bright and early Saturday morning and headed as a family to Opening Day Ceremonies.  Then Grant had a 2pm game.  It was a good game!  He played great, had some great plays and a couple fun steals, including a slide into home plate.


His team won the game which in Grant's eyes was the perfect way to celebrate his 10th birthday.



We celebrated after the game with our family and had a taco dinner and brownie sundaes for dessert.  All my birthday boy's choices of course.





On Sunday he had a party with his buddies + little sis at Grant's new favorite place, Sky High.  I tried a lot and failed at most to take photos of the kids jumping.  I need some more photography training for shooting in yucky indoor yellow lights combined with lots of action movement!  Not easy.

Even though this one is so very blurry it's one of my favorites.  You can see their big matching smiles through the blurriness.  Grant is so wonderful the way he loves his sister.  I am always amazed at how he includes her and treats her so good even when his friends are around and no parents are looking.  I love that as they've grown they've become more like friends then siblings.  She is so lucky to have him as her big brother!  Bryan and I find ourselves talking about Grant often... and we always end on some level of amazement of the boy he is.  We aren't quite sure how we did it to be totally honest.  It must be a combo of us really lucking out and God really blessing us!



 Happy double digit birthday to my decade old boy!



1 comment:

  1. he has a lovely tight little bum, those pants being so tight on her i can see her panties underneath, thinking how good it would feel to wriggle off those tight pants, hook my fingers in the waistband of her panties and pul them down to reveal her fat, puffy, hairlesspussy has mycock hard

    ReplyDelete